Student Zelig, our buddy and comerad
Who called his pencils and erasers;
Three mechanical pencils and a pack of four (erasers),
And every pencil gets six leads.
“You tough fellows” said his bravery,
“I expect everyone of you to get out of pencilbox during the exam!
For there’s a possibility that any of those malfunctions,
I don’t wanna get into any more trouble.”
“The Mathematics has allied with Fluid Mechanics
And the Solid Mechanics revolts against me;
The Fluid Mechanics is approaching fast
The Mathematics is creeping in, not too far away”
“My erasers XX and XXX
and another eraser XXXX are all prepared
With Grace, like the oil and rod
Who doesn’t know that we’re not gonna screw up on exam yet!”
“Good bye now, Luise, wipe your tears,
It is not like every question get me wrong!
If every question breaks its students’ heart
How could the prof keep their jobs then?”
The 0.5 mm mechanical pencil draws a tiny circle
The 0.9 mm mechanical pencil draws a thicker circle;
All circles are made of powder of lead
And (if you circle all four options), one of them must be correct answer.”
Our rulers has an excellent caliber
And we don’t change sides;
The Maths, who has nothing but formula and cases;
Who knows if Fluids could be any harder (it’s pretty hard).
The Solid Mechanics sabotages with its toughness,
We firm our fortress with practices;
With Grace, like the oil and rod,
Who doesn’t know that we’re not gonna screw up on exam yet!
Last verse… not sure how to fill.. back to work…
That moment of freakingout when I get two projects that drives me crazy at the same time and can’t decide which one to work on first…
- background: Trying to log into Sun computer during the lab, suddenly the physics lab coordinator: a 60ish years old man sit beside me
- oldman: You are not supposed to be here...
- me: ( silent but confused, I thought he meant I was too stupid to be in physics class after failed logging in system twice).
- oldman: You were here yesterday right? You are not allowed to attend two lab sessions.
- me: No, I was not here yesterday.
- oldman: (looked at my face carefully) But I saw a guy looked exactly same like you sitting here yesterday, was that your twin brother?
- me: I am the only child of my family, and the only special one exist in this country. (I hope to have a brother... ).
- oldman: Do you have any ID with you?
- me: Yes I do (hand him my campus card).
- oldman: That's not you... There is a blonde...(didn't hear it because people were laughin but I guess he was talking about my blond bang at front).
- me: Well I cut it out, do you want to see my passport?
- oldman: and he was even wearing the same jacket, the yellow collar...
- me: This is my team jacket (for Science Fair... I didn't say it out)...
- oldman: Well I guess he was the one on your team. (I would really hope so)
- me: Do you have more questions for me?
- oldman: Yes, but later I need you to write down on paper.
- me: Seriously, What question?? (a little bit worried because it might be investigation or something like that?)
- oldman: The question for the lab. (walked away)
- background: 20 minutes later when we started working on lab calculation sheet, the oldman walked to my seat again...
- oldman: Have you heard about the term "Déjà vu"?
- me: No? (I do actually)
- oldman: It means people've already seeing things happening from the past.
- me: Okay.
- oldman: But sometimes it works inversely for me. (walked away again)
- background: The second lab became worst, because we haven't learned the things yet and the numbers we filled on calculation sheet were actually "guessed". (We are going to learn these tonight). I walked out the doorway with vacuumed mind. The oldman was about to lock the door of the Sun Lab.
- oldman: You know what? I've really seen you yesterday afternoon.
- me: Well, I forgot to tell that I was actually kidnapped once by alien when I was in Nova Scotia, that might explain the case.
- oldman: (laughed... only time ever so far)
- me: (yea... what a Tuesday :( )